Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank you, DEE !

Atleast, I think it was Dee, of Dee's Doodles, who sanely suggested using stakes and string to give me straight edges for laying the concrete border in my long flower bed !   I took her advice today, and it worked out really well !

I'm finally resting, but hubby and I started at about 9 a.m. this morning, measuring things off, driving stakes, and using red acrylic yarn for our string.

 By working in spurts, with a rest inbetween, he was able to put a few borders at a time in the wheelbarrow, and deliver them to the flower bed.

  We made quite a team today, I tell you !

The pieces are all in place, but darkness fell before I finished pushing the dirt back into place around them all.

I think that this is going to look quite nice.......I'm excited, and thankful for the strength to do it and the good working comraderie !  Praise GOD !

I want to make a note here that hubby had his quarterly bloodwork done today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! That was a hint from a gardening book I read a long, long time ago! LOL Glad it was able to help you all out! Love the pictures and can't wait to see the flowers come up!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !