Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, January 17, 2014

HE'S HOME !

Welcome home, Tim !

Here's one happy wife (my daughter !)

Her hubby, my son-in-love, is home after a 9 month army deployment in the middle east.



We are so proud of him and his unwavering devotion and service to keep our country safe and free.
And besides that, he's just a REALLY good husband and daddy !    We love you, Tim !
This is what I call 'a woman who knows HER place' !

  Thank you to ALL our soldiers, all over the world......you are special, and may God bless and keep you in the shelter of his wings !


There's a special assembly planned at the school where my daughter teaches and where their three children attend.   Wish I could have been there........it's gonna be an AWESOME SURPRISE !

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by !