*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowing again ?

Strangest Winter I can remember in all my 56 years !  I wanted ONE 4-inch snowfall this year, just for the beauty of it, with the sun popping out the next morning and melting it all away.  Instead, it has snowed atleast once a week it seems like, and all of them together wouldn't make 4 inches !
Here's where we are after a morning of snow falling.  It's not a pretty picture, but I just wanted to document it.

Well, praise GOD, we are not in drought !

I found a fabric on Etsy, to back my brown and red quilt-top, but then found out at the last moment that the print was much smaller than what I wanted.  It is SO difficult to shop for fabric online !  So, here I sit, wasting another day.  Atleast I got to play with Allyissia for a couple of hours.  Oh, and my brother, John, stopped by for a nice little 'catch-up' visit.........I miss him, after seeing so much of him right after my surgery, and only seeing him once a week at church now.  Love the family visits !

UPDATE:  After 8 hours of snow, we have a grand sum of about 1/2 inch on the back porch.  This snow is a total opposite to the last one of any substance.  I could sweep the other away like powder........this one is wet, WET, mushy.  And it is OH SO PRETTY coming down !

1 comment:

  1. Family visits are awesome! Glad you didn't get a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !