Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowing again ?

Strangest Winter I can remember in all my 56 years !  I wanted ONE 4-inch snowfall this year, just for the beauty of it, with the sun popping out the next morning and melting it all away.  Instead, it has snowed atleast once a week it seems like, and all of them together wouldn't make 4 inches !
Here's where we are after a morning of snow falling.  It's not a pretty picture, but I just wanted to document it.

Well, praise GOD, we are not in drought !

I found a fabric on Etsy, to back my brown and red quilt-top, but then found out at the last moment that the print was much smaller than what I wanted.  It is SO difficult to shop for fabric online !  So, here I sit, wasting another day.  Atleast I got to play with Allyissia for a couple of hours.  Oh, and my brother, John, stopped by for a nice little 'catch-up' visit.........I miss him, after seeing so much of him right after my surgery, and only seeing him once a week at church now.  Love the family visits !

UPDATE:  After 8 hours of snow, we have a grand sum of about 1/2 inch on the back porch.  This snow is a total opposite to the last one of any substance.  I could sweep the other away like powder........this one is wet, WET, mushy.  And it is OH SO PRETTY coming down !

1 comment:

  1. Family visits are awesome! Glad you didn't get a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !