Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, February 1, 2014

A dolly quilt by Dolly !

Hooray !  I finally reclaimed the front bedroom for a sewing room again.   That leaves us with one fewer bed, but a much more productive use of the space.
And while I was going  through some things in there, I ran across the bag of flannel 4 inch squares that my sister brought to me last Fall.  Remember, I made the blue baby quilt from them last month.
Well, today I played around with the pink ones and came up with enough squares to make a little raggedy quilt.
It finished at 22 inches square.
 When I made raggedy quilts before, I used to wash and dry them as soon as I finished one; but this one is so nice and pristine, I think I'll just leave it be.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by !