*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do I have a problem?

I can't seem to pick just one blog background and stick with it !
There are so many neat designs out there, just free for the taking...........how could a person turn their head away? So, enjoy today's change.........who knows how long it'll last?

I couldn't resist putting up the new photo of China as my banner, though. She was posed so daintily, but the colors just didn't match the old blog skin !

I don't have much to share today........it's been a very busy week. I got a pot of soup/stew made today and some cornbread muffins, so that I won't have to cook tomorrow.

I was supposed to be cutting my brother's hair this afternoon, but he hasn't called me back yet to tell me to come over there. I told him that I'd cut it (buzz it, really), but it had to be at his house so that he had to clean up the mess.

I finished the quilting in the hoop where it was positioned on the 'monster' quilt, and removed the hoop, putting the horrid thing quilt away for another day. I still don't have a solid idea for the T.J. quilt, so I haven't attempted cutting anything. I may mess around with an idea using the "T" quilt block.......I'll need to open up my EQ5 and play for awhile.


I know that posts without photos are boring, so I'll leave you with this.......
a photo of the sewing machine I have that
belongs to my daughter, Kelley.

5 comments:

  1. T's is a great idea for a quilt! Get with EQ and design away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful machine...clicking on your blog is always fun, cause you never know what background it is going to be. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your different backgrounds are fun! I've changed mine a few times but it's going to be white for a while. I need a color saturation break!
    What a pretty old machine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you found a great picture that I think you look like your mom in! Maybe you don't see it, because you see your face everyday? Lots of people tell me I look like my mom, and I don't see it.

    Enjoy your afternoon and how smart you are for cooking ahead!

    Happy Sonday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That machine is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !