Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do I have a problem?

I can't seem to pick just one blog background and stick with it !
There are so many neat designs out there, just free for the taking...........how could a person turn their head away? So, enjoy today's change.........who knows how long it'll last?

I couldn't resist putting up the new photo of China as my banner, though. She was posed so daintily, but the colors just didn't match the old blog skin !

I don't have much to share today........it's been a very busy week. I got a pot of soup/stew made today and some cornbread muffins, so that I won't have to cook tomorrow.

I was supposed to be cutting my brother's hair this afternoon, but he hasn't called me back yet to tell me to come over there. I told him that I'd cut it (buzz it, really), but it had to be at his house so that he had to clean up the mess.

I finished the quilting in the hoop where it was positioned on the 'monster' quilt, and removed the hoop, putting the horrid thing quilt away for another day. I still don't have a solid idea for the T.J. quilt, so I haven't attempted cutting anything. I may mess around with an idea using the "T" quilt block.......I'll need to open up my EQ5 and play for awhile.


I know that posts without photos are boring, so I'll leave you with this.......
a photo of the sewing machine I have that
belongs to my daughter, Kelley.

5 comments:

  1. T's is a great idea for a quilt! Get with EQ and design away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful machine...clicking on your blog is always fun, cause you never know what background it is going to be. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your different backgrounds are fun! I've changed mine a few times but it's going to be white for a while. I need a color saturation break!
    What a pretty old machine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you found a great picture that I think you look like your mom in! Maybe you don't see it, because you see your face everyday? Lots of people tell me I look like my mom, and I don't see it.

    Enjoy your afternoon and how smart you are for cooking ahead!

    Happy Sonday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That machine is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !