Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm still here

Just had a couple of off days.

In fact, they were so off that I decided not to accept the nomination that Dee gave me for the 'Lemonade stand' award........thanks anyway, sweetheart, but my face has been dried up like it hit pure alum the last couple of days !

I'm seeing daylight again, but haven't ventured into the sewing room for a long enough period of time to let the fun begin. That's the therapy I need !

I did make myself pull out the 20 year quilt.......MONSTER........so that when I see it, I'll feel guilt-ridden into working on it. Now, seriously, is that going to bring the grin back or what............NOT........unless I were to accidentally FINISH it in the next 3 days, which AIN'T gonna happen.

But, there's Church tonight, and that always perks me up again........there's nothing like the fellowship of God's children.

Loving you all and wishing you a blessed night !

2 comments:

  1. Dolly, when I was a little girl, my sister tricked me into thinking a cube of alum was really a sugar cube...so, I know exactly what you're talking about.
    Honey...you are loved with an Everlasting Love that never ends...endless cycle of grace and mercy covered by the thickest layer of forgiveness, peace and beauty.
    When we stand before Him...we are a shadow of Him...He is solid and real and all this is seen from and by the One Who sits on the Throne.
    Child of the Most High, lift up your head for your Redemption draws nigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new photo of your mom, you are so right, she was very sweet!! She had smiling eyes.
    Hope today is a better one for you, know that you are thought of and much loved!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !