*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I've been quilting today !

The quilting is done.


Now it's time to choose binding fabric/fabrics.

It's not quite as long as a twin-sized bed.....

I wish I had made it one row longer !

I can hardly wait to wash and dry it.

I wish I had done some prep work on another project, like I talked
about on someone else's blog comments !
Our doctor's appointment got moved up to this Tuesday,
and this is all I have to work on !
It'll take probably and hour and a half to
hand-stitch the binding, and then I need a good book !

Hey, there's an idea.....I can go to the library
after tomorrow morning's activities.

'Night all !

4 comments:

  1. i love how you quilted this. I am going to have to keep it in mind for some of my projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the way you quilted this too.
    I finally started hand quilting mine, it will be forever till I'm done!
    That is one cute pirate in your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cheerful quilt! it really brightens up a grey wintery day for this gal! gold star for you. :o)

    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I like the old-timey quilting look and crinkles! Did the quilt ever get a name?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !