Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Going nowhere.......

....for awhile, anyway.
At first, the snow was so dry that I
watched our neighbor blow it off of his
driveway.
But within 30 minutes, his progress had been obliterated !
Hubby and I just walked out to the road and tried to scrape the snow aside with our shoes........unh-uh !
It's slick underneath !

I sure am enjoying the big ol' pot o' chili, though !

Think I'll go and see if I can't get the basting frame out, now that I've willed my cut finger to my cousin, Janet ! (sorry, girl !)



2 comments:

  1. yeah for snow!!! i hope we get some tonight too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge, fluffy, downy flakes of heaviness are falling here too! Chili sounds awesome...but we might get stuck with pancakes, sausage and eggs! LOL

    Thanks for the vote of confidence about today's blog...I was mostly thinking of my sister...whom I don't relate well to for many reasons. A "toxic" relationship that reminded me much of Ishmael and Isaac...siblings always on the wrong side of each other! LOL

    Stay warm, stay safe and keep smiling dear soul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !