Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, April 9, 2010

And this is the smile.......

.......that made today worthwhile !

I watched her until 3:30 p.m., making for a long day, but she took 4 naps during that time, so I couldn't complain !  What a sweetie !  And Christopher was such a good, adoring big brother, and he can make her giggle like crazy.......she adores him !

Here are some of Lucy's (a neighbor dog), latest puppies.  They're adorable.   The last litter looked like German Shepherds, but these are huge furballs !   My first reaction was that I wanted one, but then I thought about how big they're going to get, and the fact that they're just gigantic flea mops !  I think I'll just admire them from afar.  They were born in February, and as you can see, they're already bigger than Piper !

2 comments:

  1. this little lady is adorable!!! i love the felt puppy in your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is just too sweet and so appropriate today! I appreciate all the time you take to make your blog such a happy place.

    What an awesome heart you have for giving such good care to these sweet little children! I'm sure mommy and daddy really appreciate they're someplace safe and are loved!

    The puppies really are too cute! Little tufts of dandelion fluff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !