*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Monday, August 2, 2010

Time to share God's word

This little chart was a God-send to me once, during a trying time, and played a HUGE part in starting me on the road back to Christ.  I happened to come across the chart on the bulletin board at a doctor's office, right after my husband's first stroke.At the time, I had not read the Bible in probably 30 or more years, but this made me curious to see what kind of help I could find.  
If  you see your current situation there, ....if something in the chart gives you a nudge to do a little digging, ......follow your best instincts and look up a verse or two.......it's God's Holy Spirit beckoning to you and YOU WILL find comfort and strength in His word........and OH, so much more.

When you click on the link, it will bring up my Flickr page.  Click on "all sizes" above the photo if you'd like a better look at the chart.
If you'd like to print it yourself, just let me know......I don't know how to make a pdf, or I would.  Of course, you may just be able to right click and save the photo to your computer for printing.......I'm not sure if I have my photos protected or not.

If you don't want my copy, it can be found other places by googling "Handy Little Chart". 
I don't know where it originated, but I thank GOD for it !

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by !