Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Michigan baby quilt finished !

If you remember, I made a quilt for my cousins first grandson, and another family member, attending the shower, called me to request that I make the same design for her grandson who is due in October.

I know it looks alot like the first one, but then it's supposed to !
Actually, though, this one finishes just a bit smaller.
Approximately 33 inches square.  I think the other one
must have been more like 35 inches.
The small difference in the size of the inner square
made a really big difference in the flower
pattern of the corner triangles.  I couldn't fit
quite as much of the fleur de lis stencil.
Once again, I used a cotton flannel fabric for the back,
this time in tan.
I continue to measure my bindings, just as if I were
adding another border.  This is working
much better than the old days
when I just started sewing
at one end, and lopped off the excess
at the other.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by !