Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Covering my bets !

Just IN CASE I don't win that giveaway, I did a little bit of fabric shopping online where I ACTUALLY paid for my choices.........Ha !

I cancelled Fabric.com's emails back when I dropped the internet for awhile.  Previous to that, I received regular emails from them announcing sales and offering coupon discounts......which I LOVED !

Well, when I starting getting internet access at home again,  I re-subscribed to their emails (several times now ), but they have never started re-sending them and I very much miss their coupons !

So, tonight I've perused their clearance fabrics and found fabric for backing this quilt

Seth's quilt-top



and I added enough half-yard cuts to the order to qualify for free shipping.  I hope that this new order will encourage them to start sending the specials to me again.

Here's the fabric I chose for Seth's back........
Gone Fishing Ribbit Geo Navy--Fabric.com


and here are the other four goodies I can't wait to get.

I'm hoping to collect blues and greens for a soothing all blue and green quilt........
Chains Black/Blue - Fabric.com

Timeless treasures Mechanical Genius Hexagon Navy - Fabric.com


And these dots look like great fabrics for making bindings, don't you think?

Pocket Full of Posies Bubbles Red - Fabric.com


Pocket Full of Posies Lime - Fabric.com
I finished the orange peel quiltie for the kitchen wall, but don't have a good photo of it yet.

Today, hubby and I marked off a section of the yard for an actual vegetable garden we'd like to plant next Spring.  I tilled up about a 3-4 ft width times the length of the thing (have no idea how big we've made it.)   I'll have to do a section every once in awhile, as the vibration from the tiller makes my hands feel all crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !