Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sidelined.......

......until I can obtain fabric for backing Seth's quilt, I picked up another little project.

Today I basted the little orange peel quilt that I'm making for the kitchen wall.

 It's funny......I machine-zigzagged the blocks so that I could hurry the project along, and now I find myself hand-quilting it.  But it's a small project after all, and I'm enjoying the handwork now that the sun goes down early and leaves me hours when I can't be fooling around with my flower gardens.

In fact, the biggest problem I had was getting my quilting chair away from Lottie-dah !

2 comments:

  1. LOL...when I go to sew, Wee-Kips is on my chair and Gizmo is on my cutting mat (right next to the machine)!

    Your orange peal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lottie is so cute. She looks so very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !