Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Star finished

I finally got a couple of pictures resized.  This is the finished star quiltie.
The color is a little more orange-looking here than is true.

It's dimensions are 22 1/2 inches in width and height.   I machine-quilted it with the new walking foot, and had a slow time keeping the stitches in the ditch where I wanted.  I hope to purchase a guide to go with the next foot that I buy, for doing echo-quilting like I did all around the star points here.
I pieced a back using stripes cut from a fat quarte gifted to me by JodieAnn, and some blue fabric from Fabric.com.  This quiltie now hangs in  my kitchen/dining room, and I moved my little Orange Peel to my living room wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !