Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, February 15, 2013

Trial postponed or better........

My heartfelt gratitude goes out to dear friends, family, and other loved ones who have kept us lifted in prayer this week.

Instead of the jury selection and trial beginning this past Wednesday, a motion for dismissal was filed on Tuesday .  This caused everything to PAUSE .  Now we await a decision to dismiss or reschedule.

Praise God for his mercy, love and compassion, not to mention the strength he gives us, his GRACE actually, to bear all things.

All things work to the good for those who love the LORD, and are called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

Prayers are being raised for my family friend,Goldie.  She had a rough couple of weeks, and was finally hospitalized on Tuesday.  She is very weak, but having refused chemotherapy, they are just trying to make her as comfortable as possible.  She is still eating a little, a pureed diet, and is able to talk to people a bit.  Peace and love, Goldie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !