Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

new and.........improved?

I got modernized today........and then, of course, I came home and fixed it like I was in the 90's again.  But, hey, it's a new look for me today, and I take a while to move into new things !

7 comments:

  1. Dolly, loving it, you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I love the blog background and the picture is just beautiful!

    The haircut looks fun! I'm like that too, I get it cut, like it, then go home and play with it so it looks more like me!

    Hope you both have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new look, Dolly. I've been trying to decide what to do with my "locks"...maybe I'll get brave like you and try something new...we'll see.
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin' good! A new doo always gives a lift, and yes, I come home and fix it to suit me, too!
    :-} pokey

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting..... I might not recognize you.

    Tell me about the flower on the page. From your photo collection or elsewhere? It looks like a good art quit inspiration...
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !