*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Terrible photos of today's aprons

 I felt sorry for the "shoemaker's wife" today, and just made aprons for use here at home, but I just couldn't get a good photo. 
I even dropped my camera and thought that I had broken it,
 but it's working just fine, Praise the LORD !

I feel like I lost my momentum on the pinwheels, knowing that tomorrow will be a busy day, and also, that the tan fabric that I ordered for the baby quilt will probably arrive.  That baby quilt isn't due (or the baby that it's being made for, really) until October, so I'll probably go on piecing on this top.  I am so curious to know if the measurements will be good so that the sawtooth border of triangles will fit just right.  It's going to be difficult to find a place to measure a quilt that is 72 inches square (and larger) as it grows.  Love a challenge !

4 comments:

  1. So glad your camera's ok. The aprons are cute, and the cat is even cuter ;) No matter where it's lying, it looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not PANIC get as close as you can and dont worry

    and OF COURSE they are gonna fit, you pieced these blocks

    lov ya
    jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing your camera's working, these are cute aprons, and I was enjoying the colors on your pinwheels, too.
    Thanks for the prayers regarding my summer teaching, Dolly, not only has the Lord blessed the classes, but I'm actually enjoying the interacting with these kids. Tomorrow's class will have the Gospel presented, another prayer for those "seeds" being planted....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !