Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome NOVEMBER !

I finished the heritage quilt's repairs.........there turned out to be 15 blocks that had to have tulle appliqued over small parts of them, and yet they are so hard to find when you lay the quilt out on the bed....exactly the result that I wanted.  Then there was the large label which covered two bug-troubled places on the back, plus a heart and two dots appliqued for the same reason.  I hope that Sandra will be pleased with the finished product.........I think that it will help extend the life of the quilt for awhile.

Now to decide what to make next.  An idea is percolatin' , but I need to check my stash to see if I can pull it off without great purchases.

Photo courtesy of SweetPeaFabrics.etsy (iltec)
As a reward for the work on the log cabin, I treated myself to a charm pack of the Dream On fabrics by Moda.  Yay !

3 comments:

  1. You deserve a treat! I love to see your wonderful quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I've been tempted big time by the soft colors of Dream On. Yea for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a good treat...i love the dream on fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !