Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Suggestions, please !

And, you know how we women are.......asking doesn't mean I'll use any advice I get !   But, I would so appreciate hearing ideas for using a large print that has flowers measuring atleast 5 inches across. 

I'll probably save 3 yards of this print for the back, planning a nice top of the bed cover, not a full-sized quilt.  I like the print so much that I relish being able to turn the quilt over to enjoy it's beauty there, too.  But I'd like to incorporate some of it into the front of the quilt too, so that it's clear where I got the color palette. 

So feel free to leave me links to quilts that you think would look good made with this print and the others that are in my previous post.

Thanks big bunches !

2 comments:

  1. What about this one??? The name says it all
    http://www.tropicalquilter.com/awu04.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics... sorry there is damage on one of the pieces...

    How about http://piecemakers4life.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/monkey-see-quilt-blocks/
    or http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/kaleidoscope-quilt-block.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !