Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, December 6, 2010

This is how it starts.





















Translation into actual fabric begins..........

Jo, be a sport and ignore the flipped block in this photo !








































I decided to use all florals for the large triangles, and use the near-solids for the small triangles.

Arrangement is still full of possibilities.  I've pieced about 17 out of 60 blocks.

The beginning of something fun and cheerful.

Arranging my post gets more and more strange everyday..........thanks for trying (my patience), BLOGGER !




4 comments:

  1. i LUV it it is so pretty what flipped block
    luv ya flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! Sew pretty! How very creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so so so pretty. Cant wait to see more of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !