Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

News for family and personal friends

Hubby's evaluation went well yesterday, may have more, won't know until first week of January.

My appointment was postponed, due to his news, until May 9.

Praise the LORD, this means a Merry Christmas for us.............AND we wish the same TO YOU !

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for your hubby's evaluation. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY good
    brian and the kids just left we had fun, i am so exhausted. aurianna stayed the night here and gary and i fell asleep she was so funny, she said yeah, i looked up and you were both asleep. anyway merry christmas and i will send you an email luv ya jodie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !