Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, December 17, 2010

Lost?

Anytime I finish a project, I'm kindof 'lost' for a bit, refiguring what direction I'll go off into next.

 
So, today, I picked up the 4 leftover blocks from "Garden Walkways" and put them together for a little remembrance to hang in my sewing room.   It let me do the free-motion quilting that I'd been hankering for without having to commit to the wrestling match entailed with a bigger quilt.
It's fun, it's 18 inches square, and it gives me something new to hang on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like it! Nice machine quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always feel the same after a project.... a little beret wondering what i should work on next and will i enjoy it as much as the last project....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !