Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mitts, mitts, they're easy to knit !

I made a red, handspun wool pair


















and a black, mostly acrylic pair.

And I had forgotten to show the back of the little garden quilt........I loved this fabric so much--I tried really hard to get it onto the front, but it didn't make it !
Cool -- Warm















I love how the new little quilties are personalizing my sewing room........and I love how the lamp' light shows the quilting contours of the quilties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !