Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, December 10, 2010

A productive day !

Ya wanna see?

Really?

Okay...........here's a peek.....















And here's the whole thing, scrapped-out border and all.

5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful!! What pattern is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOO PRETTY!! Reminds me of sherbet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so pretty! Those florals look so good together and the offset of the white really makes it stand out. This will make such a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are beautiful... and you put them together in a 'snap'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these beautiful solids and floral prints. It's very sweet! I'm also enjoying your flying snowflakes, and the Christmas quilt on your header. How festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !