" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Friday, March 7, 2014

Beautiful hope of Spring

Today was a GORGEOUS day.  I spent a LOT of it outside.  Once I went out there, it was hard to make myself stay inside.

Hubby and I pulled up the old garden fence stakes and rolled up  the nylon fencing.  Hopefully, in a few weeks, I'll re-till the space I used last year and till up a bit more to go with it.  We'll see.......wintertime inactivity makes that sound like AN AWFUL LOT OF WORK, but each year I'm able to do more than I expect.

Then, we can buy new stakes and re-erect the fencing.  I'm not sure about these new 're' words I'm making up, but I'm going with them !  LOL !

The only picture I have to share is the one I took yesterday evening trying to capture the beautiful sunset.  I looked out my living room window when hubby told me I had to see something.  And the sky was actually STRIPED.  Of course, by the time I shot the photo, it had changed or I couldn't capture it or something.  Some things, you just have to keep as a beautiful memory, right?

I sent packages for Kelley's and Timothy, Jr.'s birthdays today.  For once, I'm not sweating getting them to them on time !  Yay !

1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking picture! Love the idea of spring almost here! We had sunshine and warmer temps yesterday too! Can't wait to see your garden come to life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !