" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Saturday, January 29, 2011

66 degrees here

and it's amazing how that and the sunshine lift your spirits out of the midwinter blues !

Yep, I know it's only temporary, but so are the blues, praise the LORD !

My fingers are sore from the big needle I keep poking them with, but I've finished a fourth of the quilt.

I just have to share these precious coveralls that my gal, Jodie, has made for her two grandsons. 
Adorable.........er, uh, (think manly) those are right usable.

2 comments:

  1. 66 degrees sounds like the tropics!, we haven't been above freezing in weeks, and not likely to be any time soon. More often than not we've been in the single digits every night.

    Those coveralls are the cutest things ever, your friend is very creative and did a wonderful job. I bet her little guys will look adorable in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jumpsuits! Seth would look adorable in a pair.....lol.

    Kell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !