Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, January 7, 2011

So close now !

All the components are made......the squares all cut, and sewn into rows, and most of the rows pieced to each other.  The zigzag top is in 5 pieces right now, which means that I lack 4 long seams.

I had part of the top on my bed and part on the ironing board, as it grew too big to keep together in the sewing room..........and that caused a problem !  Somehow, I got squares placement off just a bit, and had to do a little bit of unstitching and restitching as I started to put the final rows together. 

So, no photo tonight,.........but, hopefully, SOON !

1 comment:

  1. arghhhhh, sorry for your unstitching. I so dislike that activity. I can't wait to see it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !