Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy SNOWDAY !

The potato soup was wonderful for lunch, topped with chopped red onion and crumbled bacon, served with a buttery slice of cornbread !  Ah, so good !  Thank you, Jesus !

I had fun going around sweeping the snow from my jeep and my front steps, but I am antsy, wanting to baste that zig zag or that plus quilt top.  I don't like anything that I have for the back of the zigzag, really wanting to BUY some yummy flannels from Fabric.com ! 

I might be able to find something suitable for the plus top......I guess I should go do some digging around.   Feeling lazy with a full belly and the hubby snoozin' in the recliner !

Be safe and stay warm !

photo courtesy of fabric.com
EDIT:  That old clock ticking down works on me almost every time ! 
Fabric.com was warning that this was the last day.......midnight limit......to order the flannel that I wanted for $3.98 per yard, so I went for it.  Rather than piece a back, I finally decided that I wanted all the lusciousness of pure aqua on the back of the zigzaggy, so I just ordered 3 yards of the ONE fabric.  Doesn't it look snuggly?  Can't you just feel it?  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. oh i wish we had gotten more snow, seems like it stayed south!! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drove through it coming down on the way to school today! Milk? Check! Eggs? Check! Bread? Check!

    Just a few more things to get when I pick the boys up and we're ready for snow days!

    Love your spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !